Cookies are a technology that allows the downloading of small files on your computer in order to recognize, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment.
There are several types and classifications of cookies:
- OWN: Sent from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website.
- FROM THIRD PARTIES: Sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website.
- SESSION: They collect data during the user's browsing through the website.
- PERMANENT: They allow access to data from the user's terminal for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
- TECHNIQUES: They allow the user to navigate through a website and use different options or services.
- PERSONALIZATION: They allow the user to access the service with certain characteristics.
- OF ANALYSIS: They allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior of websites to which they are linked, in order to introduce improvements based on the aggregated data.
- ADVERTISING: They allow the management of the publisher's advertising spaces based on certain criteria, such as the edited content or the frequency of accesses.
The cookies we use
OWNER NAME DURATION PURPOSE
_ga Google Analytics Permanent
_gid Google Analytics Permanent
player Vimeo Permanent
vuid Vimeo Permanent
The deletion of cookies depends on the configuration of the user's web browser.
You can disable the use of your own and third-party cookies by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Internet explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencia?redirectlocale=es&cache=no&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios- we
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=es_MX&viewlocale=es_MX